The BrainRT™ software offers multiple options for research, both for acquisition of EEG data and for post-analysis. By offering a wide range of export possibilities of the recorded data, BrainRT™ provides an ideal interface to external analysis programs.
- Real Time export to Matlab®
- Export of RR intervals for spectral analysis of HRV
- Import of EEG signals in various formats
- EEG acquisition with multiple amplifiers
- Acquisition from Philips IntelliVue
- Custom filters and events for data analysis
- Extensive reporting options
Data Export Possibilities in BrainRT™
If you are using a dedicated software program for further data analysis, BrainRT™ offers multiple ways for exporting data to your software program:.
Real Time export to Matlab® for signals and events
Thanks to this interface, it is possible to run Real Time Matlab® coded analyses on signals recorded with the BrainRT™ equipment. One click on the Matlab® icon in BrainRT™ launches the Matlab® analysis for the current measurement, making the feature easily available to both research and clinical users.
Export to EDF and EDF+
Export to EEGLAB and ERPLAB
The EEGLAB and ERPLAB user interface includes an import module for signals in BrainRT™ format.
Export to ASCII for RR intervals and raw data
- For further analysis of Heart Rate Variability (HRV), BrainRT™ offers the possibility to export RR intervals produced by the ECG analysis in ASCII format. These ASCII files are directly compatible with Kubios (http://kubios.uef.fi/) which is a free analysis program for Heart Rate Variability based on Matlab®, offering frequency domain and time domain information about HRV.
- For functional connectivity and network analysis of EEG signals with BrainWave (http://home.kpn.nl/stam7883/brainwave.html), a Java based application developed by the group of professor Stam (VUmc Amsterdam), you can export EEG signals in BrainRT™ to ASCII format and select the order of the traces in order to support import in BrainWave.
Export to Excel for events and analysis results
Export to XML for trends and analysis results
In addition, BrainRT™ signals can be opened with Persyst software for spike and seizure detection.
The signals can also be analyzed in Cartool and SPM.
Analysis of EEG signals with BrainRT™
The BrainRT™ software is a powerful solution for post-analysis of EEG data. By offering multiple automatic EEG analyses and features, one software solution can cover a wide range of applications.
For an overview of all Automatic EEG Analyses and Trends, go to the BrainRT™ analysis software section!
Not only can you choose which analyses you want to perform, you can also configure a displayer which contains a personalized number of trends and events. This includes an intuitive derivation editor to create new EEG derivations in a quick way.
The following data formats are supported for analysis of EEG data:
- All files in EDF or EDF+ format
- Micromed file format (TRC format, System98 format)
- Philips format (Alice 6, Alice PDx, ...)
- Embla format (titaniumTM, N7000, ...)
OSG offers a range of instruction video's and manuals as a guidance during your first sessions with the BrainRT™ software.